Monday, February 15, 2021

"Ringworm & Homoeopathy"

 Homoeopathy a system of medicine where you can trust for cure of almost every kind of diseased conditions but this wonderful pathy is mistakenly understood. And its not only common in common people also in medical practitioners of Old School of Medicine.Here I am going to share you a very interesting story of one of my patient who had been suffering from Ringworm since many years and lost the hope for cure definitely from Old School of Medicine(Allopathy).

This is the story during the lockdown period. It was around 9 O' clock I had been sitting in clinic of  one of my friend & he was also a homoeopath & his clinic runs very well & settled one. It was in my routine I visited his clinic after 9 PM 2-3 times in a week. One day during my casual discussion with my friend in his clinic I saw a known person was entering the clinic & that person is also known to me. And he was also regular visitor of my friend clinic.As soon as he entered in the clinic he joined our casual discussion very soon. 

During the happily go-lucky discussion suddenly  he opened his right leg & started scratching with intensity to feel better by more & more scratching. At the same time he also saying my friend that you are not caring for my this problem because he had taken the medication for the same from him but his problem was not cured. He has also taken treatment from different doctors too like Old School of Medicine but none of those doctors could give him a cure to even the recovery but yes some relief for some time being.

By listening to the fact my friend started smiling & advised him to take treatment from me as I can & will cure his problem. But, to give a hope to a hopeless patient is not so easy. That person started smiling quietly and asked very gently" will you try but I d'not think you could?  So, basically its soft challenge for me and I accept it in a gentle way too.

Then I took that whole scenario & all things turn around me. Before I start the whole case history I told that person one thing very clear that he have to follow my instructions very strictly. And he agreed on the same without any other option. 

Then I started inquiring about what exactly his problem is? Then only one first thing he uttered from his mouth is "ITCHNG" . After that I inspected the location & it was his mainly right leg. When he exposed his right leg I saw a large ring eruption on his right calf with hyperpigmentation & redness. By looking at the eruption I quickly understood that he had been suffering from Ringworm infection. Little bit on both cheeks & very minor behind the right ear too. Then I took the whole typical homoeopathic case history. Before coming to my friend he had been taking various other treatment & using different ointments & OTC.    

Ringworm is a fungal infection of skin & also called Dermatophytosis  mainly caused by three Microsporon, Trichophyton & Epidermophyton. It is characterized by itching with scratching & ringlike eruption with redness.There are different types depending upon the locations.

1)Tinea Capitis: When it comes to scalp, called Tinea Capitis. Its also called Black dot tinia because it also caused alopecia of the localized area. In Kashmiris it gets a special name called Favus with crust formation & discharge. 


Fig-Tinea Capitis

2)Tinea Barbae: When it comes to beard, called Tinea barbae. It only happens to adult males. Beard hairs become loose & falls easily.

3)Tinea Corporis: When it comes to truck & extremities, called Tinea corporis. Eruptions are circular with well defined borders & central area with erythema and there is hyperpigmentation.


                                                              Fig-Tinea Corporis 

4)Tinea Cruris: When it comes to groin area, called Tinea cruris. Most common in  young adults.


                                                                 Fig-Tinea Cruris 

5)Tinea Faciei : When it comes to face, called Tinea Faciei. Being on face topical application change the typical lesion and also called Tinea Incognitio.

6)Tinea Manum: When it comes to palm, called Tinea Manum. Its usually unilateral but sometime bilateral too.

7)Tinea Pedis: When it comes to sole & toes, called Tinea Pedis. Its also called Tinea Interdigitale.


                                                              Fig-Tinea Pedis 

8)Tinia Unguim: When it comes to nails, called Tinea Unguim.This is just a short description about the Tinea Infection.

 Anyhow  after completing the case history I selected a medicine(Sulphur) but before I about to give the medicine  one thing suddenly come to my mind that this patient is hopeless regarding the any line of treatment  so we must give that kind of treatment first which could give him some instant relief. Then I had decided to give a short acting remedies before giving a constitutional remedy. So as per the symptoms I give him Tellurium 6C for 3 weeks twice daily. Before I asked anything after 3 weeks we met during a walk & he told me that " Bhai Jaan Khujlahat to Bahut Kam Ho Gya Hai Lekin Rednesss Nai Ja raha Hai"( Dear Brother Itching is much less but redness is not reduced now). After the same I advised him to continue the same slowly & gradually everything will be gone. So as per my advise & instruction he was regular with medications. After 3 months each &every complaints of him gone now but in the meantime some others remedies were also given on the basis of symptoms similarity. Then I gave him Sulphur 30 only 2 dose as a antipsoric remedy for final cure.

Now he has complete faith on Homoeopathy & not he his whole family became patient of mine & this happened with the magic of Homoeopathy & that's why I always said-"Homoeopathy-All In One" 

   

                                                 *Homoeopathy-All In One*

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Doubts & Myths about Homoeopathy"

 Since the discovery of  HOMOEOPATHY some doubts & myths had always been surrounding this world's 2nd largest system of medication....